Zinc Anodes for Mercury MerCruiser Bravo 1 Sterndrives 1989-present
- Cavatation Anode: Part No M-721630
- Trim Cylinder Anode: Part No M-760190
- Trim Tab Anode: Part No M-76214-5
- Bearing Carrier Anode: Part No M-806188
- Includes All Screw Kits
Mercruiser Quick-Change Anodes allow you to save half the time on installation(some installers report it only takes 2 minutes), and because of the innovative design which gives you more burning surface, you can get up to two times longer life out of the anodes.
Mercruiser Quick-Change Anode comes in 2 parts and is available in Zinc or Aluminum.
- A powder-coated corrosion resistant adaptor plate and
- A high-quality pressure die-cast MIL-SPEC anode(Zinc MIL-A-18001, Aluminum MIL-A-247)