Zinc Anodes for Mercury MerCruiser Bravo 2 & 3 Sterndrives
Bravo II Anode Kit Fits 1989 – Present
Bravo III Anode Kits Fits 1989-2003
- 1 – Cavatation Anode: Part No M-721630
- 1 – Cavatation Adapter Plate: Part No M-731630
- 2 – Trim Cylinder Adaptor Plate: Part No M-706188
- 2 – Trim Cylinder Anode: Part No M-760190
- 1 – Trim Tab Anode: Part No M-76214-5
- Includes All Screw Kits
Mercruiser Quick-Change Anodes allow you to save half the time on installation(some installers report it only takes 2 minutes), and because of the innovative design which gives you more burning surface, you can get up to two times longer life out of the anodes.
Mercruiser Quick-Change Anode comes in 2 parts and is available in Zinc or Aluminum.
- A powder-coated corrosion resistant adaptor plate and
- A high-quality pressure die-cast MIL-SPEC anode(Zinc MIL-A-18001, Aluminum MIL-A-247)